2019 Fall Elections
An election for the 2019-2020 1L, Transfer, and LLM SBA Representatives will be held on Tuesday, September 24th between 9:00AM and 6:00PM. There are three (3) seats for each 1L Section, one (1) seat for transfer students, and two (2) seats for the LLM program. For information on these offices, refer to the SBA Constitution or contact the SBA Parliamentarian, Faith Proper.
Sample BallotBallot - Fall 2019
The following rules apply to this election:
- Campaigning may begin only after a candidate has received an emailed confirmation from the Election Commission that this form has been received.
- No campaigning of any sort (including the placement of materials and the use of whiteboards) is permitted in classrooms or in the Legal Information Center.
- No candidate shall give, offer, or promise to any student or student organization any benefit in order to influence the votes of that student or members of that organization.
- No candidate or representative shall misrepresent any material fact in campaign material or in campaigning in any form.
- No campaign materials may be placed on vehicles.