The mission of SBA is to foster a collaborative, engaging educational, professional and social environment at UF Law that enhances students’ educational experience and prepares them to practice law.
- To democratically serve as the governing body of the students of UF Law.
- To support the professional, academic, and social pursuits of the student body by providing resources to student organizations.
- To foster a culture of respect, professionalism, service and humility amongst the student body.
- To build meaningful connections among students through events and organizations.
- To create accessible networks between students, faculty, administration, and alumni amongst themselves and the Gainesville community.
- To create opportunities for the expression of ideas concerning the social, ethical and intellectual aspects of student life.
- To promote diversity in all of its forms, including race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, gender, gender expression/identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, and veteran status.