Your missions, empowered. UF Law SBA is proud to allocate 33% of it’s annual operating budget to support Orgs @ UF Law and other student-driven initiatives.
Student organizations are eligible to receive funds from the Student Bar Association Allocations Committee. To receive funds, student organizations must exhaust all other funding sources first, complete an Organization Allocations Request (OAR), and attend an allocations hearing.
All OARs must be submitted by 5:00 pm on the preceding Monday of the Allocations Hearing at which your organization wishes to present. Please find a schedule of the Allocations Hearings below. Information on the funding process, how to access your other funding sources and what the SBA will fund can be found in the “UF Law Student Organization Funding Guide,” which must be reviewed before submitting an OAR.
- Review UF Law SBA Organization Funding Guide
- Schedule and Attend Allocations Hearing (See schedule here.)
- Submit an “Organization Allocations Request” (OAR).
- Submit UF Law’s Office of Student Affairs “Payment Request” Form
- Submit a Post-Event Survey. (Coming soon!)
Please contact the SBA Allocations Committee Chair Colby Ellis if you have any questions or concerns.